Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why Aren't People Allowed to Wear White After Labor Day?

Things I've learned today, and it's only 1:00pm:

1) Falling asleep in one set of clothes and waking up in a new set of clothes can make things real awkward. Especially when the first thing you see is one of your dogs staring at you, and most likely judging you.

2) Sinus infections are the sickness of the Devil. They beat you mercilessly, and fight until the bitter end.

3) Looks like mama Kmac had a bit too much to drink last night. Classic.

4) Red wine makes the world go 'round. I think I'm going to have a wine weekend, where the only liquid I drink is wine. I look forward to a week long hangover.

5) I need to write a book. Just about random things I've learned. Or advice. Or cooking tips. Or my take on sexual situations (still don't know what this sex thing is, though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment