Friday, October 7, 2011

How To Look Good Naked

I realize the title of the post in no way has anything to do with the actual post itself, but who wants to get the content spoiled by a title? That'd be like naming "The Sixth Sense", "Bruce Willis Gets Shot And Is A Spooky Ghost The Whole Time". I had a thought today (which some may find hard to believe, since most assume the mindspace I have is filled with monkeys hitting cymbals) that I thought deserved a bit of discussion. As our collective society crumbles before our eyes, what are we to do? We're in our early 20's, some jobless, some penniless, some Arliss, so what in the Hell are WE able to do to stop what is going on in the country? Here's my thing: I've been incredibly lucky in life. More so than I deserve. But goddamn, everybody is getting hardcore boned out there now. Jobs are impossible to find, money is tighter than ever and people are losing hope. As much as I want Batman to be real (I'll settle on Michael Keaton) we have to do it ourselves. This whole OccupyWallStreet thing is rad, and is more in vain with what I suggest: A FULL ON REVOLUTION. Not charge the gates, bayonets in the air, white wigs flying around kind of revolution. I'm talking about a society revolution. It is up to US and US ALONE to fix this shit. We're getting the brunt end of it, and we need to fix it because nobody else is. In a peaceful but effective way, we need to stage a revolution. We need to show these people that they are NOT going to keep us down. They are NOT going to keep us quiet. We hold the cards to our future; now let's show 'em our hand. Take control of your life. Take control of your destiny. Take control and lead the charge back to prosperity. Now all this talk of revolutions has me wanting a bagel of some sort....


A FREEDOM BAGEL.

With cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment