Friday, November 4, 2011

Illusions. Tricks are what whores do for money.

Random thoughts of today:


  • Strawberries, while delicious, pose a problem when done. Where do you put the tops? Certainly not in your mouth.
  • My hair hasn't been this long in ages. When my beard comes in more, I will officially get the homeless man look I have so often strived for. 
  • This has been a real shitty 48 hours. If it continues this way, I'm doing the only thing I know that cheers me up: streaking down Sheffield Avenue.
  • Christmas is just awesome. Makes you feel all warm and shit. Except it's colder than balls outside.
  • I keep forgetting to bring my lunch to work. I can't tell you how sick I am of buying mini cereal boxes at the convenience store for lunch.
  • Weekends should happen more often.
  • I keep forgetting that my brother is going to be a husband next week. Always thought he would make a better wife, but that is neither here nor there.
That should dooze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment